Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Flirt Spa has opened a new location

Flirt Spa opened a new location in May next to Perla on Victoria Park. It is a huge massage parlour with expensive decor Here is what one hobbyist said: I'd like to make one comment about this whole nuru massage trend. It's fun. It has the potential to be great fun. But, I think many hobbyists will be very disappointed because these Asian videos we've all seen are over the top. If you're expecting that level of service just because you've chosen a nuru session, you may want to dial those expectations down a tad. I may be wrong, but I can't see all the activities that go on in those videos happening with regularity at most of the MPs in the GTA. As I said, I may be wrong. There is certain to be a big rivalry between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment